Murrumba Auto Care understand the importance of ensuring your brakes are in full working order.
We will visually inspect your brakes for:
- Fluid leaks
- Brake hose inspection
- Brake shoe/pad wear
- Brake drum/Rotor wear
- Condition of brake fluid
- Mechanical operation
- Hydraulic operation
- Hand brake operation
Should your vehicle is fitted with Anti Lock Brakes (ABS) this system is also tested and reported on.
If you experience any of the following, you should get your brakes looked at by a qualified mechanic as fast as possible:
- Your car takes longer to stop than normal
- You notice squealing, grinding or strange noises
- Your brakes feel "spongy" when you use them
- Sometimes there's a smell like something is burning while driving or when you stop your car
- Your steering wheel wobbles or jerks and seems to grip as you are driving
- Your car pulls to one side when you try and put on the brakes
For a free break inspection, please drop into Murruma Auto Care or call us on 07 3285 6933 or 0412 734 081.